Surveillance video released in Rogers Park McDonald's shooting
February 7, 2014 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Surveillance video may provide more clues about a shooting that killed one teenager and wounded three others in Chicago's Rogers Park neighborhood.
The video was taken by a camera in a restaurant across the street from the shooting.
It happened Wednesday afternoon in the parking lot of a McDonald's on Clark Street near Pratt after the gunman exchanged words with a group of young people.
When you zoom in, you can see the gunman raise his weapon and open fire.
Markeyo Carr, 17, was killed.
A 14-year-old girl and two other teenaged boys were wounded.
- Spring-like day followed by snow 30 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial 45 min ago
- Chicagoans 'save,' electric bills skyrocket 32 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 19 min ago
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking 54 min ago
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 41 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Photos: Semi overturns, dumps beads on Tri-State
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
19 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
30 min ago
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
45 min ago