Kenneth Bardlett charged in murder of Bensenville clerk Hussein Saghir
February 12, 2014 (BENSENVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A 20-year-old Bellwood man is charged in the murder of a Bensenville store clerk last month.
Kenneth Bardlett was charged with first degree murder and attempted armed robbery in connection with the shooting death of Hussein Saghir at Sam's Tobacco and Food Mart on January 19.
Bardlett is set to appear in bond court Wednesday morning at the DuPage County Courthouse.
local, jessica d'onofrio
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 51 min ago
- Brief warm-up followed by snow 28 min ago
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash 31 min ago
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder 45 min ago
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- Northwestern University unveils $3.75B campaign
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- 7 in 77
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
51 min ago