Kenneth Bardlett charged in murder of Bensenville clerk Hussein Saghir
February 12, 2014 (BENSENVILLE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A 20-year-old Bellwood man is charged in the murder of a Bensenville store clerk last month.
Kenneth Bardlett was charged with first degree murder and attempted armed robbery in connection with the shooting death of Hussein Saghir at Sam's Tobacco and Food Mart on January 19.
Bardlett is set to appear in bond court Wednesday morning at the DuPage County Courthouse.
local, jessica d'onofrio
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge 32 min ago
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George 33 min ago
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 18 min ago
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Transcript reveals confusion over ferry evacuation
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- Chicago man killed in Salt Lake City stabbing
- Man ID'd after fatal crash on Ryan-Skyway ramp
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout 22 min ago
- Bulls fans ready for start of playoffs
31 min ago