Several injured in Pace bus crash in Maywood
February 13, 2014 (MAYWOOD, Ill.) (WLS) -- A crash involving a Pace bus and a car injured several people in west suburban Maywood.
It happened near Loyola University Medical Center around 3:30 p.m. on Thursday afternoon.
Police said it appear the car crossed the center line and struck the bus. The car also struck three pedestrians in a crosswalk.
The pedestrians were taken to the hospital, two with serious injuries.
There were five passengers plus the driver on board the Pace bus. The passengers were taken to a local hospital as a precaution. The driver declined treatment.
Cook County Sheriff's Police are investigating.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt 16 min ago
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Bulls 1st round playoff schedule vs Wizards released
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Barrington meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting' 54 min ago
- Skill Champ app designed for children with autism
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77
ABC7Chicago.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos