Several injured in Pace bus crash in Maywood
February 13, 2014 (MAYWOOD, Ill.) (WLS) -- A crash involving a Pace bus and a car injured several people in west suburban Maywood.
It happened near Loyola University Medical Center around 3:30 p.m. on Thursday afternoon.
Police said it appear the car crossed the center line and struck the bus. The car also struck three pedestrians in a crosswalk.
The pedestrians were taken to the hospital, two with serious injuries.
There were five passengers plus the driver on board the Pace bus. The passengers were taken to a local hospital as a precaution. The driver declined treatment.
Cook County Sheriff's Police are investigating.
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 5 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands 35 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Joe McGinniss dies at 71 after cancer battle 4 min ago
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to... 44 min ago
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
5 min ago