Buffalo Grove Police take lead in search for missing teen
November 2, 2007 (WLS) -- Buffalo Grove Police are now taking the lead in the search for a missing teenager from the northern suburb.
Wisconsin police have ended their search near the town of Baraboo because they are confident Lee Cutler is not there.
The 18-year-old Stevenson High School student was last seen October 20. Investigators found his car, clothing and other belongings near the Baraboo river in Sauk County. Wisconsin. But the Sauk County Sheriff's Department is certain he is not there after spending more than a week scouring the river and surrounding area.
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor