Buffalo Grove Police take lead in search for missing teen
November 2, 2007 (WLS) -- Buffalo Grove Police are now taking the lead in the search for a missing teenager from the northern suburb.
Wisconsin police have ended their search near the town of Baraboo because they are confident Lee Cutler is not there.
The 18-year-old Stevenson High School student was last seen October 20. Investigators found his car, clothing and other belongings near the Baraboo river in Sauk County. Wisconsin. But the Sauk County Sheriff's Department is certain he is not there after spending more than a week scouring the river and surrounding area.
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Francis Cardinal George holds Holy Thursday mass
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Chicago woman owns first Ford Mustang ever sold
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos