Sketch released in Metra attacks
February 3, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police have released a sketch of a man wanted in connection to a series of attacks at a train station along Metra's Electric Line.
The suspect is believed to be in his early twenties. He has crooked teeth on the upper left side of his mouth.
Police believe he's responsible for at least four incidents at the Metra station in the 6300-block of South Dorchester.
Some women were robbed at knifepoint. One woman was sexually assaulted.
Anyone with information on this suspect is asked to contact Chicago police.
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures begin
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Milwaukee District West Metra trains moving, but delayed
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget 18 min ago
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- Blackhawks fans show support with lawns, office decor
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday
- Child luring alert issued in Albany Park
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit