Sketch released in Metra attacks
February 3, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police have released a sketch of a man wanted in connection to a series of attacks at a train station along Metra's Electric Line.
The suspect is believed to be in his early twenties. He has crooked teeth on the upper left side of his mouth.
Police believe he's responsible for at least four incidents at the Metra station in the 6300-block of South Dorchester.
Some women were robbed at knifepoint. One woman was sexually assaulted.
Anyone with information on this suspect is asked to contact Chicago police.
- Spring-like day followed by snow 22 min ago
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 28 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute