North Side fire leaves woman injured
February 20, 2009 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Fire in a North Side apartment building critically injured an 84-year-old woman on Friday night.
The fire appeared to start in a stove and produced a great deal of smoke in the 400 block of West Barry.
The injured woman suffered smoke inhalation injuries and was in the hospital on Friday night.
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting 18 min ago
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife 9 min ago
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- Chicago bridges lift as sailboats begin journey to harbors
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos