Family searches for missing 20-year-old
August 21, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Tanner Conroyd, 20, of St. Charles, is missing, according to her father.
UPDATE: 8/23/12: Conroyd found safe at hospital
Conroyd, a former student at Illinois State University, was last seen Sunday in Millennium Park, family members say.
Relatives of Conroyd's passed out flyers in Millennium Park and searched the Loop Tuesday.
- Young girl found dead in Riverdale
- Lake Shore Drive reopens after 8-hour standoff
- NCAA Tournament 2014 bracket matchups set
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Toddler reported missing on South Side
- Kevin Trudeau to be sentenced in federal court
- Person hit by train in Grayslake, Metra affected
- Semi rolls over at I-80 in Country Club Hills
- Late winter snow shuts schools, offices on East Coast 54 min ago
- 2 found dead in Michigan City shooting
- NIT 2014 bracket puts Illini as No. 2 seed
- Billion Dollar Bracket Challenge seeks perfect NCAA guesses
- St. Patrick's Day 2014 parades proceed amid tension over gays
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans
- ABC7 To Go 3-17-14
42 min ago