Family searches for missing 20-year-old
August 21, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Tanner Conroyd, 20, of St. Charles, is missing, according to her father.
UPDATE: 8/23/12: Conroyd found safe at hospital
Conroyd, a former student at Illinois State University, was last seen Sunday in Millennium Park, family members say.
Relatives of Conroyd's passed out flyers in Millennium Park and searched the Loop Tuesday.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 13 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine 11 min ago
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- ABC7 to Go, April 17, 2014
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos