Patti Blagojevich hopes ex- Gov. Blagojevich is home for daughter's 11th birthday
April 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Patti Blagojevich hopes her husband, former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich is out of prison for their daughter's 11th birthday.
On facebook, Patti Blagojevich posted, "And then in what seemed like a blink of an eye, my little girl turned 10 years old at 5am this morning. Happy Birthday Annie! Hopefully this is the last without her dad."
The former governor is serving time at a Colorado prison. He was convicted of corruption last year and sentenced to 14 years.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout