Patti Blagojevich hopes ex- Gov. Blagojevich is home for daughter's 11th birthday
April 5, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Patti Blagojevich hopes her husband, former Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich is out of prison for their daughter's 11th birthday.
On facebook, Patti Blagojevich posted, "And then in what seemed like a blink of an eye, my little girl turned 10 years old at 5am this morning. Happy Birthday Annie! Hopefully this is the last without her dad."
The former governor is serving time at a Colorado prison. He was convicted of corruption last year and sentenced to 14 years.
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox 18 min ago
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed 41 min ago
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Earthquake in California centered in Eureka
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- ABC7 To Go 3-10-14
35 min ago