Jonas Brothers meet Chicago fans at North Avenue Beach
July 8, 2013 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It was a good day to hit the beach, especially for Jonas Brothers fans.
Jonas Brothers kick off their North American tour Wednesday night at Northerly Island.
But on Monday, they played volleyball at North Avenue beach.
The Jonas Brothers say they're having fun reconnecting with fans, and they like spending some time in Chicago during the summer.
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 14 min ago
- Woman falls on CTA tracks, rescued by bystanders 16 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain reported around Wis. border
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics 24 min ago
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores 12 min ago
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing 9 min ago
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Free pizza Friday at new Lakeview restaurant 6 min ago
- Cousin of Mass. gov, from Rockford, among 8 getting commutations
- Photos: Target Credit Card Breach: What to do if...
- Pastor defrocked after officiating son's gay marriage
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape 9 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
14 min ago
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos