Alleged priest abuse victim's father-in-law testifies
The defense called the father-in-law of the accuser Monday in sex abuse trial of a former Jesuit priest.
Donald McGuire is accused of traveling outside the U.S. and across state lines to have sex with a teenager between 2000 and 2003.
The father-in-law of the alleged victim says his son-in-law has trouble telling the truth. Under cross examination, he admitted his opinion was based on family situations and not the sex abuse case.
McGuire was convicted of child molestation in Wisconsin in 2006 and sentenced to seven years in prison.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wicker Park water main break gushes for hours
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- Suit: Wrestler dating ex pushed man down stairs at custody... 57 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois Poison Center hotline's cry for help
- Priest Michael O'Connell reinstated by archdiocese
- Boston bombing remembered 1 year later
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand