November 27, 2010 (News Release) -- Connie Meisinger is a Springerle/Gingerbread cookie expert and instructor and owner of Elmhurst-based House on the Hill. She shows viewers how to make these beautiful cookies during a segment on ABC 7 News Saturday Morning.
With over 500 molds replicated from designs carved as far back as the 1600s and in themes ranging from Christmas to seasonal observances, courtship, family, animal kingdom, and gardening, House on the Hill is the country's premier cookie mold source. The molds can be used to create everything from gift tags to greeting cards, paper castings or cake toppers.
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover 55 min ago
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Over 80 injured in partial London theater collapse 4 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40 million accounts
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus