November 27, 2010 (News Release) -- Connie Meisinger is a Springerle/Gingerbread cookie expert and instructor and owner of Elmhurst-based House on the Hill. She shows viewers how to make these beautiful cookies during a segment on ABC 7 News Saturday Morning.
With over 500 molds replicated from designs carved as far back as the 1600s and in themes ranging from Christmas to seasonal observances, courtship, family, animal kingdom, and gardening, House on the Hill is the country's premier cookie mold source. The molds can be used to create everything from gift tags to greeting cards, paper castings or cake toppers.
- Van driver dies after fiery CTA bus crash
- 2 officers struck by car in West Side alley
- Chicago Bulls fall to Wizards 101-99 in OT
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 40 min ago
- Gacy investigation helps ID bones of man missing since 1978
- Chase preceded Roseland bus stop crash that injured 5 28 min ago
- Man arrested after Kilbourn Park standoff with kids, dog
- 1957 murder convict Jack McCullough files appeal
- New storm warning systems help save lives
- Illinois mumps outbreak puts health officials on alert
- CFD rescues elderly man from Roseland house fire
- Photos: Van driver dies after CTA bus crash in...
- Missouri execution carried out after 1993 murder of couple over...
- abcnews: Officer Caught Tripping Kids at Soccer Game
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos