November 27, 2010 (News Release) -- Connie Meisinger is a Springerle/Gingerbread cookie expert and instructor and owner of Elmhurst-based House on the Hill. She shows viewers how to make these beautiful cookies during a segment on ABC 7 News Saturday Morning.
With over 500 molds replicated from designs carved as far back as the 1600s and in themes ranging from Christmas to seasonal observances, courtship, family, animal kingdom, and gardening, House on the Hill is the country's premier cookie mold source. The molds can be used to create everything from gift tags to greeting cards, paper castings or cake toppers.
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court to consider Blagojevich transcripts 20 min ago
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines underway
- Combat Hate app launches in Chicago
- Olympic medalist welcomed back to Buffalo Grove school
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as Alderman 6 min ago
- Polar plunge raises over $1M for Special Olympics
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap 25 min ago
- Ed Burke reflects after over 40 years as...
6 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos