Chicago shootings kill at least 2, wound several others
August 18, 2012 (WLS) -- In one of several shootings across the city, one man was killed and another man was wounded on Chicago's Far South Side.
According to Chicago police, an 18-year-old man was shot fatally in the head at 115th Street and South Wentworth just after 12 a.m. Saturday.
A 25-year-old man was shot in the knee and foot and taken to a hospital.
In a separate shooting Friday, a 22-year-old man was killed in the 500-block of South Kilpatrick shortly after 6 p.m.
In other shootings across the city, at least 14 people were been wounded since Friday night.
- McHenry, Lake counties prepare for freezing rain
- NW Side residents hold meeting on sex assault
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Glen Ellyn student accused of assaulting school staff member
- Rev. Al Sharpton holds meeting on Chicago gun violence
- Carol Stream Culver's raises money for child with leukemia
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with family
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates