Police search for toilet thief in San Diego
January 20, 2006 (San Diego, California) (WLS) -- The San Diego police are on the lookout for a missing toilet seat! It was stolen from a store that was marketing the high tech device -- which sells for $2,700.
It's called a Bidet Spa -- which warms up the seat with the touch of a button. Someone lifted it from a storage shed.
Now, investigators are trying to flush out the Bidet bandit with a message to the thief -- the seat won't operate without a special installation process.
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...