Church welcomes nude parishioners
February 24, 2010 (SOUTHAMPTON COUNTY, Va.) (WLS) -- A church in Virginia is bringing new meaning to the expression "come as you are."
Everyone at this church is nude, including the pastor.
Congregants say they don't think God cares what you wear when you worship, just that you worship.
These people have no problem getting the word of God from a pastor in his birthday suit.
The church is part of a nudist resort. It's the only year-round nudist resort in Virginia. More than 10,000 people visited last year.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop 5 min ago
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Ohio Turnpike crash kills 3; Victims ID'd
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West...
5 min ago