Man tattoos face after radio station joke
September 28, 2010 (WLS) -- Everyone has regrets in life. But usually those mistakes are not as obvious to everyone else.
David Jonathan Winkelman got the call letters and logo for radio station KORB tattooed on his forehead.
The 48-year-old heard the station jokingly offer a six-figure payout for any listeners who dared to do it.
When the station explained that it was just a stunt, Winkelman sued, claiming the station was trying to permanently mark listeners so that they could "be publicly scorned and ridiculed for their greed and lack of common good sense."
The mug shot above is the result of Winkelman's arrest last week in Davenport, Iowa. He's charged with failing to appear in court for operating a motor vehicle without the owner's consent.
Winkleman's stepson got the tattoo as well in the same place. But he's had some good luck -- no mug shot.
It gets worse. The radio station has since changed its call letters and switched from hard rock to easy listening.
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57
- HS basketball player shines despite disabilty
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- CTA Green Line briefly interrupted
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Free small business expo begins in Chicago
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Miley Cyrus, 'Bangerz' tour stops in Chicago 19 min ago
- Set clocks ahead 1 hour for daylight savings
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD