Man tattoos face after radio station joke
September 28, 2010 (WLS) -- Everyone has regrets in life. But usually those mistakes are not as obvious to everyone else.
David Jonathan Winkelman got the call letters and logo for radio station KORB tattooed on his forehead.
The 48-year-old heard the station jokingly offer a six-figure payout for any listeners who dared to do it.
When the station explained that it was just a stunt, Winkelman sued, claiming the station was trying to permanently mark listeners so that they could "be publicly scorned and ridiculed for their greed and lack of common good sense."
The mug shot above is the result of Winkelman's arrest last week in Davenport, Iowa. He's charged with failing to appear in court for operating a motor vehicle without the owner's consent.
Winkleman's stepson got the tattoo as well in the same place. But he's had some good luck -- no mug shot.
It gets worse. The radio station has since changed its call letters and switched from hard rock to easy listening.
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault 30 min ago
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 19 min ago
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown' 43 min ago
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours 23 min ago
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC 48 min ago
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing 50 min ago
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes 49 min ago
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 'The Chew'?s Carla Hall
13 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos