Egyptian father names baby Facebook
February 21, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A new Egyptian father was so proud of the role Facebook played in his country's revolution that he's named his baby girl for the social network.
Protesters used websites -- including Facebook and Twitter-- to organize and spread the word of their uprising on the Internet.
The newborn's family members think Baby Facebook's name is a good tribute to the cause for freedom.
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 8 min ago
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Stanley Wrice, alleged police torture victim, released from... 54 min ago
- Baby who died after being left home alone ID'd
- Indiana schools delayed by cold snap
- Man arrested in shooting of Garfield Park pharmacist
- Chicago artist created pope's image for Time cover
- Cozmanoff guilty in guard's hit-and-run death
- United Airlines keeps naming rights for United Center
- Metra UP West train delayed by freight train
- Mariano's to hold 3 job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- South Shore Line trains delayed by cold
- 7 in 77