Portable toilet blocks Tri-State traffic
July 6, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Some early commuters experienced slight delays northbound on the Tri-State Tollway Wednesday after a portable toilet fell off of a truck and blocked at least one lane.
It happened near the North Avenue exit.
State police responded, closed off more lanes to traffic and pushed the bathroom off to the shoulder at approximately 5:50 a.m.
Traffic returned to normal shortly thereafter.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home