Couple ties knot at Wheeling Superdawg
July 10, 2011 (WHEELING, Ill.) (WLS) -- Many couples go to the drive-in for dates, but one local pair chose a popular drive-in restaurant for a wedding.
Superdawg's drive-in mascots, Maurie and Flaurie, appeared to be cheering on Eddy and Brittany as they exchanged vows at Superdawg in suburban Wheeling Saturday.
A Superdawg spokesman says the drive-in has often been used as a backdrop for wedding pictures, but this was the first wedding ceremony ever held there.
- Park Manor drive-by injures 5 children 14 min ago
- Man in custody in fatal hit-and-run on West Side, police say 1 min ago
- Boston Marathon 2014 winners cross finish line 1 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago shootings: 9 dead, 35 hurt since Friday night
- Man charged in fatal Dan Ryan crash 6 min ago
- 2 officers hurt in Calumet Heights rollover crash
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from Ondelee Perteet
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Florida sinkhole threatens 2 Orlando-area homes
- Rubin Carter dead at 76; boxer 'Hurricane' exonerated in triple...
- Kevin Sharp dead at 43; country singer battled cancer young
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout
- 7 in :77