Mich. bride arrested again after missing court
July 20, 2011 (JACKSON, Mich.) -- Authorities say a new bride arrested in Michigan on a 3-year-old warrant and briefly jailed wearing her wedding dress was picked up again after missing her day in court.
The Jackson Citizen Patriot reports 53-year-old Tammy Lee Hinton failed to appear in Jackson County District Court on Monday. The warrant was for felony identity theft charges.
The newspaper says Blackman-Leoni Township police got word she was being released from Allegiance Health hospital on Tuesday and arrested her.
Police say they believe Hinton has been living in Florida. They received two tips that she would be Michigan for Saturday's wedding.
Police arrested Hinton Saturday on the felony warrant, and booked and released her after less than about 30 minutes.
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge 2 min ago
- Chicago shootings: 7 dead, 22 hurt since Friday night 20 min ago
- Bad Wolf Coffee offers French caneles
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- BMO Harris Bank branch in Austin robbed 11 min ago
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- YMCA in Naperville gears up for 'Healthy Kids Day'
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home