Birds attack West Virginia town
August 26, 2011 (HUNTINGTON, W.V.) (WLS) -- Some residents of a West Virginia town claim they are under attack from a horde of winged invaders.
Residents say it's like a scene from a Hitchcock movie.
No one can explain why the birds have been showing up, same time every day this summer. What they do know is they are loud.
"It's very hard to sleep at night because of the noise. It's very hard," said one resident.
The worst part of this whole thing? Feces.
"I came out Sunday and scrubbed the sidewalks here so people could get in and out to go to church without bringing it in their vehicles," said resident Faye Ramey. "It's a mess."
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout