Birds attack West Virginia town
August 26, 2011 (HUNTINGTON, W.V.) (WLS) -- Some residents of a West Virginia town claim they are under attack from a horde of winged invaders.
Residents say it's like a scene from a Hitchcock movie.
No one can explain why the birds have been showing up, same time every day this summer. What they do know is they are loud.
"It's very hard to sleep at night because of the noise. It's very hard," said one resident.
The worst part of this whole thing? Feces.
"I came out Sunday and scrubbed the sidewalks here so people could get in and out to go to church without bringing it in their vehicles," said resident Faye Ramey. "It's a mess."
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs 17 min ago
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby 35 min ago
- Video: I-Team Thursday at 10
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 21 min ago
- Boy, 7, allegedly brings loaded gun to Elgin school 32 min ago
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs 43 min ago
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice 2 min ago
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts 12 min ago
- Metra Rock Island train hits car on South Side
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- Fatally shot alleged robber suspected in Harvey cop shooting
- Man shot to death in Logan Square
- Coyote attacks on small dogs reported in Wheaton
- abcnews: 911 calls in Jameis Winston case
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
21 min ago
- Boy, 7, allegedly brings loaded gun to...
32 min ago
- Brutal cold grips Chicago, suburbs
17 min ago
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim...
2 min ago