Snake in Spain ATM attacks customer
November 4, 2011 (LLODIO, Spain) (WLS) -- A bizarre customer turns up at an ATM and it's unlikely that guy was looking for cash.
A snake somehow got into an ATM in Spain, and even attacked a man trying to get money. He was shocked when instead of a receipt the creature slithered out, hissed and lunged towards him.
The man quickly retreated to report the snake but not before grabbing his cash.
- Oklahoma tornado kills 51, death toll expected to rise, M.E. says
- Detroit Red Wings beat Chicago Blackhawks 3-1
- I-Team: Expanded gambling in Illinois
- 1st weekday of Red Line Reconstruction
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- Shooting outside Planned Parenthood in Merrillville, Indiana
- 'Pollen tsunami' in Chicago, allergist says
- Governor, Mayor in high-stakes game of Chicago hold 'em
- 87-year-old accusing Trump says, 'Somebody had to stand up to...
- Photos: Milwaukee Pug Fest 2013
- abcnews: 200-Lbs. Bear Pulled From Colorado Springs...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos