Iowa man wears 247 t-shirts, breaks record
November 13, 2011 (DUBUQUE, Iowa) (WLS) -- The owner of T-shirt store in Dubuque, Iowa now has a spot in the Guinness Book of World Records.
The goal was to put on as many T-shirts as possible. It started out easy enough, one T-shirt on top of the other, on top of another. Before he know it, Tom Rauen put on 247 T-shirts. The biggest T-shirt was a size 20 extra large.
Rauen beat the old record by two T-shirts. The $5,000 that was raised at the event will be donated to charity.
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- 'Sexting' ends Evanston HS baseball season early
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave