Study: 1 in 10 women can't keep secrets
November 15, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Here's something to tell your friends about. A new study shows women keep a secret for an average of 32 minutes.
A study for the skincare company Simple polled 3,000 British women. One in 10 admitted they could not keep a secret -- no matter how personal the subject.
The most common topics were relationship problems and plastic surgery.
The study did not survey men. So, there was no word on how often guys spill the beans.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Naperville votes to allow MMA fights, with restrictions
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station 3 min ago
- Chicago FOP president suspended
- Aurora house fire injures 3; 4 dogs escape safe
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus 44 min ago