Study: 1 in 10 women can't keep secrets
November 15, 2011 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Here's something to tell your friends about. A new study shows women keep a secret for an average of 32 minutes.
A study for the skincare company Simple polled 3,000 British women. One in 10 admitted they could not keep a secret -- no matter how personal the subject.
The most common topics were relationship problems and plastic surgery.
The study did not survey men. So, there was no word on how often guys spill the beans.
- CTU vows not to re-elect mayor over school closings
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- Police: Drive safely, buckle up on holiday weekend
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Brian Urlacher retires from NFL after career with Chicago Bears
- Census bureau finds Chicago is growing, but slowly
- Northlake man to be sentenced after kids found tied
- Jurors to resume deliberations at Trump trial
- Man sentenced in murder after alleged ad for sex with pregnant...
- Wayne Miller dies at 94; photos chronicled black Chicago life
- Ex-student allegedly threatened Glenbard East HS
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- abcnews: Twitter Beefs Up User Security
- 7 in :77