Plane full of pot abandoned in Texas
November 22, 2011 (HOUSTON) (WLS) -- In Texas, a plane full of pot is abandoned, and police still can't trace who's responsible.
Someone landed the twin-engine aircraft at the Houston Executive Airport and disappeared into the night.
Investigators found marijuana inside but no crew or passengers. Officials say the pilot had refused to talk to the control tower. The plane's nose went down in the airfield, and he skidded off into the grass.
Authorities are now waiting to see if anyone returns to try and retrieve the contraband.
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder 19 min ago
- 2nd video allegedly shows guard push CPS student
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Elgin teens building home for tornado victim
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old