Chicago named 2nd most vain city in U.S.
January 7, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Miami and Chicago top a new list of the most vain cities in the United States.
The list, published by LivingSocial.com, was compiled using a survey of 4,000 residents from 20 major American cities.
Miami was listed as the most vain, followed by Chicago in second place.
The rest of the top five were Atlanta, Ga., Philadelphia, Penn., and Phoenix, Ariz.
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Waukegan police search for suspect in sex assault 15 min ago
- $100M investment proposed for Gary Airport 6 min ago
- Mom wants justice in toddler's dog death
- Illinois man charged with animal cruelty defends actions 54 min ago
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Chicago teachers rally for education issues
- Stained-glass exhibit opens in Chicago pedway
- Tilting tourist attraction may come to Hancock Center
- Vaccinate Illinois Week kicks off to promote flu shots
- abcnews: Most Popular Gifts: 2013 vs. 1913