White House typo has Biden headed to 'Road Island'
February 22, 2012 (PROVIDENCE, R.I.) -- The vice president is hitting the road -- to what the White House wrote as "Road Island," mistakenly spelled R-O-A-D instead of R-H-O-D-E.
A release outlining Joe Biden's plans for the week showed him traveling to Providence in misspelled "Road Island" on Thursday for a campaign event. The vice president is scheduled to visit Boston and Manchester, N.H., on the same day. No misspellings there.
An updated schedule sent out by the White House on Monday night noted the correct spelling of the state.
- Report: 4 schools could be saved in CPS vote 3 min ago
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit
- Saving on Gas? Fine Print for Rewards Programs 2 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 45 min ago
- Boy, 16, killed in Back of the Yards shooting 9 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois schools lack tornado 'safe rooms'
- Schaumburg couple survive Oklahoma tornado
- Maywood honors man who found missing toddler's body
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- Addison comfort dogs headed to Moore, Okla.
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- abcnews: See Jennifer Lawrence's 'X-Men' Look
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
45 min ago
- Report: 4 schools could be saved in CPS vote
3 min ago
- Saving on Gas? Fine Print for Rewards...
2 min ago
- Swim Safety Tips
38 min ago