New Mexico man sees Jesus in tortilla
March 2, 2012 (WLS) -- A man from New Mexico sat down for an Ash Wednesday dinner and found food for the soul.
David Sandoval says his mom's hand-baked tortilla appears to have the image of Jesus on it.
He posted a picture of the tortilla on Facebook and the digital image took on a life of its own. Lots of "likes" and comments came in from people who agree that they can see Jesus.
Sandoval has the tortilla is a little box now and says that his family is looking for ways to preserve it.
- Spring-like day followed by snow 42 min ago
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student 48 min ago
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Metra train strikes pedestrian in New Lenox
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects to remain jailed
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute