Las Vegas gun shop now offering 'shotgun' weddings
March 26, 2012 (LAS VEGAS) (WLS) -- If you want a unique wedding, Las Vegas is certainly your best bet, and now one local shop is taking aim at that idea.
Shotgun weddings, as they're called, are being performed at "The Gun Store." Ordained ministers and wedding officiates are on staff.
While it's not exactly the kind of atmosphere most people think about when it comes to a wedding, nothing makes a memory quite like the sound of gunfire.
"We can do everything from loading you up with a shotgun, to florals, and a limo and a photographer," said The Gun Store's Emily Miller.
Among the several packages that couples can choose from is one called "the Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Wesson."
- Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- Video: Wednesday @ 6AM: Saving on Gas? 30 min ago
- 3 dolphins pregnant at Brookfield Zoo
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Program Note: Expanded World News tonight
- Old Orchard Mall shooting 'not a random act' 10 min ago
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death 21 min ago
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison 58 min ago
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24 3 min ago
- ID sought for woman's body burned in Avondale Dumpster
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- 2 charged in Markham man's murder
- Oklahoma tornado death toll in Moore at 24
3 min ago
- Wednesday @ 6AM: Saving on Gas?
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos