Las Vegas gun shop now offering 'shotgun' weddings
March 26, 2012 (LAS VEGAS) (WLS) -- If you want a unique wedding, Las Vegas is certainly your best bet, and now one local shop is taking aim at that idea.
Shotgun weddings, as they're called, are being performed at "The Gun Store." Ordained ministers and wedding officiates are on staff.
While it's not exactly the kind of atmosphere most people think about when it comes to a wedding, nothing makes a memory quite like the sound of gunfire.
"We can do everything from loading you up with a shotgun, to florals, and a limo and a photographer," said The Gun Store's Emily Miller.
Among the several packages that couples can choose from is one called "the Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Wesson."
- 2 storms take aim at Chicago area 11 min ago
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened 15 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 19 min ago
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January 7 min ago
- Man believed to be Gacy victim found living in Montana 30 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40 million accounts
- Over 80 injured in partial London theater collapse 28 min ago
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated 7 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Free gift-wrapping service at O'Hare, Midway 28 min ago
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
19 min ago
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where...
15 min ago
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold...
7 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to...
7 min ago