Las Vegas gun shop now offering 'shotgun' weddings
March 26, 2012 (LAS VEGAS) (WLS) -- If you want a unique wedding, Las Vegas is certainly your best bet, and now one local shop is taking aim at that idea.
Shotgun weddings, as they're called, are being performed at "The Gun Store." Ordained ministers and wedding officiates are on staff.
While it's not exactly the kind of atmosphere most people think about when it comes to a wedding, nothing makes a memory quite like the sound of gunfire.
"We can do everything from loading you up with a shotgun, to florals, and a limo and a photographer," said The Gun Store's Emily Miller.
Among the several packages that couples can choose from is one called "the Mr. and Mrs. Smith and Wesson."
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet 7 min ago
- Man, 29, dead after ejected from SUV on I-57 45 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
- Teacher's aide posed as teen to meet girls online 14 min ago
- CTA Green Line service halted, officials say 28 min ago
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend 47 min ago
- Foreign military mission barred from Crimea 9 min ago
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD