Woodridge principal kisses pig
June 2, 2012 (WOODRIDGE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Students in west suburban Woodridge squealed with delight when their principal made good on a promise to kiss a pig.
The pig squealed, too, when Principal Paul Scaletta puckered up and kissed it.
He'd told students would do that after they met their accelerated reading goal.
The incentive worked.
Kissing the pig must not have been so bad. Principal Scaletta did it more than once.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 11 min ago
- Boy, 12, killed in hit-and-run in Whiting
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos