Woodridge principal kisses pig
June 2, 2012 (WOODRIDGE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Students in west suburban Woodridge squealed with delight when their principal made good on a promise to kiss a pig.
The pig squealed, too, when Principal Paul Scaletta puckered up and kissed it.
He'd told students would do that after they met their accelerated reading goal.
The incentive worked.
Kissing the pig must not have been so bad. Principal Scaletta did it more than once.
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area 20 min ago
- Woman pulled from the river in the Loop
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning 28 min ago
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Gov. Chris Christie Fires Back at Heckler