Woodridge principal kisses pig
June 2, 2012 (WOODRIDGE, Ill.) (WLS) -- Students in west suburban Woodridge squealed with delight when their principal made good on a promise to kiss a pig.
The pig squealed, too, when Principal Paul Scaletta puckered up and kissed it.
He'd told students would do that after they met their accelerated reading goal.
The incentive worked.
Kissing the pig must not have been so bad. Principal Scaletta did it more than once.
- $590M-plus Powerball: winning ticket sold in Fla
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails 13 min ago
- Toddler found alone on West Side reunited with parents 46 min ago
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Daily Herald: Gender Pay Gap
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 3 dead, several injured
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos