Utah prankster holds strangers' hands
June 13, 2012 (OREM, Utah) (WLS) -- Some students at Utah Valley University have a YouTube hit on their hands: A young man catches up to people walking -- male and female -- and takes their hands.
Not too many of them play along.
What would you do if a complete stranger walked up and simply held your hand?
strange, linda yu
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting 26 min ago
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 17 min ago
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- 7 in :77
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side...
26 min ago