Passenger accused of groping TSA agent
June 20, 2012 (FORT MYERS, Fla.) (WLS) -- A Florida woman is now facing charges for allegedly groping a TSA supervisor.
Carol Price is a retired TSA screener. She was at her old airport, Southwest Florida International, on her way to a funeral when an agent reportedly grabbed her crotch and breasts during a pat down.
Price then approached a supervisor to complain and showed with her hands what she claims happened.
But Price did not have permission to touch the supervisor. According to Price, that particular supervisor never liked her when they worked together, and that's the real reason the supervisor had Price arrested.
The TSA says the pat down of Price was conducted correctly in accordance with its procedures.
Price is charged with misdemeanor battery.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer 17 min ago
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...