Passenger accused of groping TSA agent
June 20, 2012 (FORT MYERS, Fla.) (WLS) -- A Florida woman is now facing charges for allegedly groping a TSA supervisor.
Carol Price is a retired TSA screener. She was at her old airport, Southwest Florida International, on her way to a funeral when an agent reportedly grabbed her crotch and breasts during a pat down.
Price then approached a supervisor to complain and showed with her hands what she claims happened.
But Price did not have permission to touch the supervisor. According to Price, that particular supervisor never liked her when they worked together, and that's the real reason the supervisor had Price arrested.
The TSA says the pat down of Price was conducted correctly in accordance with its procedures.
Price is charged with misdemeanor battery.
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Protesters to march against CPS closings
- Panetta Memorial Day Parade's grand marshal
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- Event to raise awareness about missing persons
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash 56 min ago
- County jail lice outbreak prompts isolation
- IRS probe ignored most influential groups
- Rose, Davies among honorees at Silver Circle Awards
- Maria's final class graduating
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin