Ducks deliver mail at Minnesota nursing home
June 21, 2012 (DETROIT LAKES, Minn.) (WLS) -- The mail delivery often comes with some bills. But at one Minnesota nursing home, the mail arrives with bills of a different kind.
A mother duck and her two ducklings tag along on the mail route of volunteer Steve Score. The 53-year-old walks his daily route at Emmanuel Nursing Home in Detroit Lakes.
The ducklings love waddling into action almost as much as the residents love a visit from the fluffy yellow visitors.
The ducks don't quack, they peep. So, Steve named them "Peeper and the Pipettes."
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights standoff 32 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming 38 min ago
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 38 min ago
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
38 min ago
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights...
32 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
38 min ago