Ducks deliver mail at Minnesota nursing home
June 21, 2012 (DETROIT LAKES, Minn.) (WLS) -- The mail delivery often comes with some bills. But at one Minnesota nursing home, the mail arrives with bills of a different kind.
A mother duck and her two ducklings tag along on the mail route of volunteer Steve Score. The 53-year-old walks his daily route at Emmanuel Nursing Home in Detroit Lakes.
The ducklings love waddling into action almost as much as the residents love a visit from the fluffy yellow visitors.
The ducks don't quack, they peep. So, Steve named them "Peeper and the Pipettes."
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 43 min ago
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings 46 min ago
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 6 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 12 min ago
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty...
7 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos