Ducks deliver mail at Minnesota nursing home
June 21, 2012 (DETROIT LAKES, Minn.) (WLS) -- The mail delivery often comes with some bills. But at one Minnesota nursing home, the mail arrives with bills of a different kind.
A mother duck and her two ducklings tag along on the mail route of volunteer Steve Score. The 53-year-old walks his daily route at Emmanuel Nursing Home in Detroit Lakes.
The ducklings love waddling into action almost as much as the residents love a visit from the fluffy yellow visitors.
The ducks don't quack, they peep. So, Steve named them "Peeper and the Pipettes."
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Official: 50 to 60 injured in Virginia parade crash 35 min ago
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 2 dead, several injured
- Protesters to march against CPS closings
- Man charged with making video in hospital bathroom
- Teens accused of assault, posting on Facebook
- Orb trainer McGaughey fights nerves at Preakness
- Event to raise awareness about missing persons
- Probe begins after Conn. commuter trains crash
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos