Ducks deliver mail at Minnesota nursing home
June 21, 2012 (DETROIT LAKES, Minn.) (WLS) -- The mail delivery often comes with some bills. But at one Minnesota nursing home, the mail arrives with bills of a different kind.
A mother duck and her two ducklings tag along on the mail route of volunteer Steve Score. The 53-year-old walks his daily route at Emmanuel Nursing Home in Detroit Lakes.
The ducklings love waddling into action almost as much as the residents love a visit from the fluffy yellow visitors.
The ducks don't quack, they peep. So, Steve named them "Peeper and the Pipettes."
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover 37 min ago
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 20-40 injured at partial London theater collapse 11 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40 million accounts
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus