Cops: Drug test taker replaced urine with toilet water
June 21, 2012 (SCHAUMBURG, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Schaumburg man who's on probation is charged with defrauding a drug and alcohol screening test after he submitted a sample of toilet water instead of urine, police say.
Brian J. Uchwat, 29, reported to his McHenry County adult probation officer Wednesday in accordance with terms of his probation agreement.
Authorities said in a statement, "any attempt by a probationer to tamper with a court-ordered urine screen is considered a serious matter."
The single count Uchwat faces is a felony charge.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in 9 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos