Cops: Drug test taker replaced urine with toilet water
June 21, 2012 (SCHAUMBURG, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Schaumburg man who's on probation is charged with defrauding a drug and alcohol screening test after he submitted a sample of toilet water instead of urine, police say.
Brian J. Uchwat, 29, reported to his McHenry County adult probation officer Wednesday in accordance with terms of his probation agreement.
Authorities said in a statement, "any attempt by a probationer to tamper with a court-ordered urine screen is considered a serious matter."
The single count Uchwat faces is a felony charge.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer 12 min ago
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...