Study reviews car colors, bird droppings
June 25, 2012 (WLS) -- Bright red cars are the most often hit with bird droppings, according to a British study.
Researchers tallied cars in five U.K. cities and found red cars made up 18 percent of those hit.
The color green has the least appeal for birds. Those cars made up one percent of cars hit.
- Officer in good condition following police chase 49 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...