Anti-cheating ring brands 'I'm married' into skin
June 28, 2012 (WLS) -- A wedding ring may represent eternal love, but it can easily be slipped off by a spouse with a wandering eye.
There's a new band called the Anti-Cheating Ring that makes it tougher to hide your marital status. The interior is engraved with the words "I'm Married."
When the ring is removed, that message is literally branded onto the skin of the finger at least for awhile.
The band sells for $550 and is sold on the Cheeky.com website.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase 26 min ago
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen 21 min ago
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens 58 min ago
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- 11th District Republicans hope to unseat Bill Foster
- Chicagoan helping to empower college students
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- Video: Time-Lapse Video: Snow Melt in Naperville
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation
- CPD officer killed in crash after police...
26 min ago