Anti-cheating ring brands 'I'm married' into skin
June 28, 2012 (WLS) -- A wedding ring may represent eternal love, but it can easily be slipped off by a spouse with a wandering eye.
There's a new band called the Anti-Cheating Ring that makes it tougher to hide your marital status. The interior is engraved with the words "I'm Married."
When the ring is removed, that message is literally branded onto the skin of the finger at least for awhile.
The band sells for $550 and is sold on the Cheeky.com website.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home