Anti-cheating ring brands 'I'm married' into skin
June 28, 2012 (WLS) -- A wedding ring may represent eternal love, but it can easily be slipped off by a spouse with a wandering eye.
There's a new band called the Anti-Cheating Ring that makes it tougher to hide your marital status. The interior is engraved with the words "I'm Married."
When the ring is removed, that message is literally branded onto the skin of the finger at least for awhile.
The band sells for $550 and is sold on the Cheeky.com website.
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders 43 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 39 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago 39 min ago
- Obama: 2014 can be 'breakthrough year' for US 5 min ago
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics
- Woman falls on CTA tracks, rescued by bystanders
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing
- Horse escapes, gallops down Old Town streets 42 min ago
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Free pizza Friday at new Lakeview restaurant
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
39 min ago
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
39 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos