Anti-cheating ring brands 'I'm married' into skin
June 28, 2012 (WLS) -- A wedding ring may represent eternal love, but it can easily be slipped off by a spouse with a wandering eye.
There's a new band called the Anti-Cheating Ring that makes it tougher to hide your marital status. The interior is engraved with the words "I'm Married."
When the ring is removed, that message is literally branded onto the skin of the finger at least for awhile.
The band sells for $550 and is sold on the Cheeky.com website.
- $19.6M settlement in priest sex abuse lawsuit 24 min ago
- Video: Wednesday @ 6AM: Saving on Gas?
- Video: Tonight @ 10 PM: Extreme Bridal Makeovers
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 39 min ago
- Program Note: Wheel of Fortune will air at 2:05 a.m. 10 min ago
- Schaumburg couple injured in Oklahoma tornado
- Roseland Hospital to lay off 68
- Old Orchard Mall shooting 'not a random act'
- Trial begins in Burger King manager's 2006 murder
- Florida man pleads guilty in Bears fan death
- Kirk, Durbin supporting Pritzker as commerce secretary 26 min ago
- CPS protests continue ahead of key school closings vote
- Photos: Chicago Weather: Storms sweep through area
- 'Bishop bomber' sentenced to 37 years in prison
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
39 min ago
- I-Team: Illinois schools lack tornado "safe...
6 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos