Truck spills powdered sugar across Pa. turnpike
June 28, 2012 (WARRENDALE, Pa.) -- It looked like a big snowstorm hit a patch of road in Warrendale, Pennsylvania, Wednesday.
But you're not seeing a build of up snow. Instead, it's powdered sugar.
A tractor-trailer crashed while getting off the Pennsylvania Turnpike, spilling its load of sugar all over the roadway.
It took hours to clean up the mess and reopen the road. As for the driver, he was only slightly injured.
- School shooting remembered 25 years later
- Extensive vandalism devastates South Side church
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Relative of murdered Chicago child fatally shot
- WWI submarine has an underwater Lake Michigan grave
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Homeless pets find homes with PAWS Chicago
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot 49 min ago
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos