Mo. man finds near-century-old whiskey stash in attic
July 6, 2012 (WLS) -- A Missouri man found something unusual while remodeling his old home - 13 bottles of whiskey under floorboards in the attic.
Each bottle is nearly 100 years old, and most were still sealed.
Bryan Fite believes he knows why they were there. The original owner of the home had a drinking problem, and Fite believes these hidden bottles were his secret stash.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
- Fmr. student allegedly threatened Glenbard East H.S.
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Four schools spared during final CPS vote
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured
- Memorial Day: Travel down, gas prices up
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos