Mo. man finds near-century-old whiskey stash in attic
July 6, 2012 (WLS) -- A Missouri man found something unusual while remodeling his old home - 13 bottles of whiskey under floorboards in the attic.
Each bottle is nearly 100 years old, and most were still sealed.
Bryan Fite believes he knows why they were there. The original owner of the home had a drinking problem, and Fite believes these hidden bottles were his secret stash.
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin 57 min ago
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 20 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 26 min ago
- Program Note: Jeopardy to air Late Night
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Presidential library in Chicago takes step forward
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- Obama: 8 million signed up for health care
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- US decries anti-Semitic leaflets in Ukraine
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty...
21 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos