Mo. man finds near-century-old whiskey stash in attic
July 6, 2012 (WLS) -- A Missouri man found something unusual while remodeling his old home - 13 bottles of whiskey under floorboards in the attic.
Each bottle is nearly 100 years old, and most were still sealed.
Bryan Fite believes he knows why they were there. The original owner of the home had a drinking problem, and Fite believes these hidden bottles were his secret stash.
- Grand Blue Line stop closed by water main break 23 min ago
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- Some IL concealed carry applicants notified...
6 min ago