Mo. man finds near-century-old whiskey stash in attic
July 6, 2012 (WLS) -- A Missouri man found something unusual while remodeling his old home - 13 bottles of whiskey under floorboards in the attic.
Each bottle is nearly 100 years old, and most were still sealed.
Bryan Fite believes he knows why they were there. The original owner of the home had a drinking problem, and Fite believes these hidden bottles were his secret stash.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies after Bellwood shooting 5 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults 4 min ago
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos