Shark steals fish from woman fishing in South Carolina
July 12, 2012 (WLS) -- A woman fishing in South Carolina truly reeled in a big one.
A 5-foot-long, 200-pound bull shark apparently didn't want to share a fish with Sarah Brame.
It was Brame's first time casting out a reel. As she pulled her catch in, the shark leaped out of the water and grabbed it.
People gathered on the pier hoping to get another look at the creature.
But no one is going into the water for a swim after the shark's surprise fishing expedition.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side 14 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 10 min ago
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute 59 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
10 min ago
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
14 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos