Shark steals fish from woman fishing in South Carolina
July 12, 2012 (WLS) -- A woman fishing in South Carolina truly reeled in a big one.
A 5-foot-long, 200-pound bull shark apparently didn't want to share a fish with Sarah Brame.
It was Brame's first time casting out a reel. As she pulled her catch in, the shark leaped out of the water and grabbed it.
People gathered on the pier hoping to get another look at the creature.
But no one is going into the water for a swim after the shark's surprise fishing expedition.
- Memorial Day Road Race benefits military families
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting
- Deer on tracks halts Blue Line service temporarily
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Joliet man facing child porn charges
- Missouri freight train crash injures at least 7, collapses...
- Robbie Rogers heading to Galaxy as league's 1st openly gay...
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: Drivers Can't Face Fears, Get Lift Across...
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos