Funeral home to open its own coffee shop
July 12, 2012 (EASLEY, S.C.) -- A South Carolina funeral home will be offering what it calls the Starbucks experience to those needing comfort, or just a cup of coffee.
Robinson Funeral Home in Easley is building a coffee shop attached to the funeral home.
The Coffee Corner will feature Starbucks coffee and food and also will be open to those who don't need services from the funeral home. Chris Robinson says the Coffee Corner will include a fireplace, TV and Wi-Fi.
Starbucks employees will train employees at the funeral home later this month before the shop opens.
Robinson says there's nothing like food or coffee to help comfort those who've experienced a loss.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California 5 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 7 min ago
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All