Funeral home to open its own coffee shop
July 12, 2012 (EASLEY, S.C.) -- A South Carolina funeral home will be offering what it calls the Starbucks experience to those needing comfort, or just a cup of coffee.
Robinson Funeral Home in Easley is building a coffee shop attached to the funeral home.
The Coffee Corner will feature Starbucks coffee and food and also will be open to those who don't need services from the funeral home. Chris Robinson says the Coffee Corner will include a fireplace, TV and Wi-Fi.
Starbucks employees will train employees at the funeral home later this month before the shop opens.
Robinson says there's nothing like food or coffee to help comfort those who've experienced a loss.
- Carbon monoxide hospitalizes 12 in Skokie
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CTA Blue Line train service resumes 21 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles 54 min ago
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools 48 min ago
- Ga lottery winner to get Mega Millions $120M lump sum
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- 7 in :77