Funeral home to open its own coffee shop
July 12, 2012 (EASLEY, S.C.) -- A South Carolina funeral home will be offering what it calls the Starbucks experience to those needing comfort, or just a cup of coffee.
Robinson Funeral Home in Easley is building a coffee shop attached to the funeral home.
The Coffee Corner will feature Starbucks coffee and food and also will be open to those who don't need services from the funeral home. Chris Robinson says the Coffee Corner will include a fireplace, TV and Wi-Fi.
Starbucks employees will train employees at the funeral home later this month before the shop opens.
Robinson says there's nothing like food or coffee to help comfort those who've experienced a loss.
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Food additive believed to be substance at Dunes beach
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat have no room for error
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday
- CTU president calls for tax changes to fund schools
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new pension committee 43 min ago
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will bounce back 2 min ago
- Chicago man creates smartphone safety app
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3 2 min ago
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- Governor, lawmakers plan to form new...
43 min ago
- Most Blackhawks fans believe team will...
2 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos