Funeral home to open its own coffee shop
July 12, 2012 (EASLEY, S.C.) -- A South Carolina funeral home will be offering what it calls the Starbucks experience to those needing comfort, or just a cup of coffee.
Robinson Funeral Home in Easley is building a coffee shop attached to the funeral home.
The Coffee Corner will feature Starbucks coffee and food and also will be open to those who don't need services from the funeral home. Chris Robinson says the Coffee Corner will include a fireplace, TV and Wi-Fi.
Starbucks employees will train employees at the funeral home later this month before the shop opens.
Robinson says there's nothing like food or coffee to help comfort those who've experienced a loss.
- 2 winter storms take aim at Chicago area 11 min ago
- Missing Michigan doctor's car found in Indiana
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 13 min ago
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months 38 min ago
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home 31 min ago
- Dixon to receive $9.2M restitution in Crundwell case 7 min ago
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Elkhart native killed in NATO helicopter crash in Afghanistan
- Aurora pastor gets 12 years in prison
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
13 min ago
- 2 winter storms take aim at Chicago area
11 min ago
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with...
15 min ago
- Toys for Tots gifts needed
50 min ago