Japanese company offers air-conditioned pants
July 18, 2012 (WLS) -- During our sweltering summer, wouldn't it be great to feel a cool breeze wherever you go?
A Japanese company has some clothing that will let you do it.
Cooling pants come with a lightweight, battery-powered fan attached. It hangs outside the slacks in a cargo style pocket with a long lasting battery.
The pants are cotton and polyester and come in a wide variety of sizes.
There's also a shirt with a fan in the back.
It'll cost you $206 for the comfort and convenience of walking around with air conditioning in your outfit.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant