Japanese company offers air-conditioned pants
July 18, 2012 (WLS) -- During our sweltering summer, wouldn't it be great to feel a cool breeze wherever you go?
A Japanese company has some clothing that will let you do it.
Cooling pants come with a lightweight, battery-powered fan attached. It hangs outside the slacks in a cargo style pocket with a long lasting battery.
The pants are cotton and polyester and come in a wide variety of sizes.
There's also a shirt with a fan in the back.
It'll cost you $206 for the comfort and convenience of walking around with air conditioning in your outfit.
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Video: I-Team Mall Security 51 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88 45 min ago
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Naperville votes to allow MMA fights, with restrictions
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- Chicago FOP president suspended
- Aurora house fire injures 3; 4 dogs escape safe
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor