NC man struck by lightning for 3rd time
July 18, 2012 (CHARLOTTE, N.C.) (WLS) -- A Charlotte, North Carolina, man says he's recovering after being hit by lightning for the *third* time.
Bob Edwards was leaving a restaurant this week when he says there was a purple flash, and he felt like he'd been hit in the chest with a hammer.
Edwards had to be revived three times. He says he was struck by lightning on the same road in 1997, and three years ago in South Carolina.
- Police chase, standoff closes LSD at Fullerton 15 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...