BK fires workers; photo showed 1 standing in lettuce bin
July 19, 2012 (MAYFIELD HEIGHTS, Ohio) (WLS) -- Three workers were fired by Burger King after a photo appeared online showing one of them standing in a bin of lettuce.
The company says the photo originated at a restaurant in the Cleveland suburb of Mayfield Heights.
After an internal investigation, the three workers were terminated for violating food safety procedures.
There's no word on what the workers were doing or why they decided to stand in the lettuce bins.
- Spring-like day followed by snow
- H.S. wrestling coach accused of sex with student
- Sarah Kustok defends father at murder trial
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- Chicago pothole 'strike teams,' formed by CDOT crews
- Firefight causes flooding in Irving Park homes
- Gay marriage at center of 81st District GOP race 59 min ago
- CTA: Ventra cards only possible by end of March
- Alvarez, Kirk call to end online sex trafficking
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Man struck by cars in Lincolnwood dies, police say
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits 30 min ago