BK fires workers; photo showed 1 standing in lettuce bin
July 19, 2012 (MAYFIELD HEIGHTS, Ohio) (WLS) -- Three workers were fired by Burger King after a photo appeared online showing one of them standing in a bin of lettuce.
The company says the photo originated at a restaurant in the Cleveland suburb of Mayfield Heights.
After an internal investigation, the three workers were terminated for violating food safety procedures.
There's no word on what the workers were doing or why they decided to stand in the lettuce bins.
- 2 storms take aim at Chicago area 27 min ago
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened 31 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 35 min ago
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January 23 min ago
- Man believed to be Gacy victim found living in Montana 46 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40 million accounts 2 min ago
- Over 80 injured in partial London theater collapse 6 min ago
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated 14 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Free gift-wrapping service at O'Hare, Midway 44 min ago
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
35 min ago
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where...
31 min ago
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold...
23 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to...
14 min ago