BK fires workers; photo showed 1 standing in lettuce bin
July 19, 2012 (MAYFIELD HEIGHTS, Ohio) (WLS) -- Three workers were fired by Burger King after a photo appeared online showing one of them standing in a bin of lettuce.
The company says the photo originated at a restaurant in the Cleveland suburb of Mayfield Heights.
After an internal investigation, the three workers were terminated for violating food safety procedures.
There's no word on what the workers were doing or why they decided to stand in the lettuce bins.
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- 2nd video allegedly shows guard push CPS student 16 min ago
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Distance not the issue with CPS safe passage
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Elgin teens building home for tornado victim 5 min ago
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House 22 min ago
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
- Dick Evey, former Bears' first-round pick, dies at 72
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
- 2nd video allegedly shows guard push CPS...
16 min ago
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
22 min ago