TV news photographer helps skunk stuck in yogurt container
July 27, 2012 (NEEDHAM, Mass.) (WLS) -- A news photographer who works the overnight shift in the Boston area made a bit of news as he went above and beyond the call of duty.
He came across a skunk with its head stuck in one of those small yogurt containers. The little guy couldn't see and was bound to get hit by a car.
The photographer put his camera on the tripod and sprung into action.
Armed with a towel, and fast feet, he pulled the cup off the skunk then took off -- quickly!
The skunk scampered away, and most important: the photographer did not get sprayed.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking