TV news photographer helps skunk stuck in yogurt container
July 27, 2012 (NEEDHAM, Mass.) (WLS) -- A news photographer who works the overnight shift in the Boston area made a bit of news as he went above and beyond the call of duty.
He came across a skunk with its head stuck in one of those small yogurt containers. The little guy couldn't see and was bound to get hit by a car.
The photographer put his camera on the tripod and sprung into action.
Armed with a towel, and fast feet, he pulled the cup off the skunk then took off -- quickly!
The skunk scampered away, and most important: the photographer did not get sprayed.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Person drowns in kayak accident on Fox River
- Cardinal George presides over Easter vigil mass
- Blackhawks lose 4-3 in OT to St. Louis Blues
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- abcnews: Meth Lab Found in Million-Dollar Home