Slimming perfume Prends Moi could help you lose weight, French company says
July 31, 2012 (WLS) -- If you're looking to lose weight without dieting or going to the gym, you'll have to get in line with thousands of others waiting for the newest diet fad called Prends Moi, the world's first slimming fragrance.
The perfume was developed in France. The makers claim the fragrance is designed to activate enzymes involved in your body's ability to break down fat.
In a trial study by Bio-EC of women between the ages of 18 and 70, researchers say 75 percent said they felt the perfume limited the need to snack.
- 4 girls, 1 boy shot in Park Manor drive-by 12 min ago
- Woman killed in West Side hit-and-run 1 min ago
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 4 min ago
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- Wizards rally past Bulls in Game 1
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout