Couple steals ''Most Interesting Man in the World'' cutout
August 17, 2012 (ROANOKE, Va.) (WLS) -- You might think cardboard cutouts of him can walk out of convenience stores by themselves. But surveillance video says otherwise.
A life-sized cutout of the man known as ''The Most Interesting Man in the World" in Dos Equis beer ads was apparently irresistible for one couple.
A store near Roanoke, Virginia was auctioning off the cutout for charity.
Surveillance video shows the man and woman entering the 7/11 store and talking quietly before taking action.
The woman distracts the clerk while the man made off with the "Most Interesting Man in the World."
The distributor replaced the cutout, which is now being kept under lock and key until it is auctioned off.
- Oklahoma tornado kills 37, death toll expected to rise, M.E. says 22 min ago
- Photos: Tornadoes hit Oklahoma, Kansas
- 'Pollen tsunami' in Chicago, allergist says
- Shooting outside Planned Parenthood in Merrillville, Indiana
- Pit bull attacks 9-year-old boy on South Side
- Church van crash kills 5 in Vandalia, Illinois
- 87-year-old accusing Trump says, 'Somebody had to stand up to...
- United Dreamliner 787 lands at O'Hare
- Photos: Reported fatal church van crash in...
- CPS protests, marches continue
- abcnews: 200-Lbs. Bear Pulled From Colorado Springs...
- Oklahoma tornado kills 37, death toll...
22 min ago
- 1st weekday of Red Line Reconstruction
52 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos