Couple steals ''Most Interesting Man in the World'' cutout
August 17, 2012 (ROANOKE, Va.) (WLS) -- You might think cardboard cutouts of him can walk out of convenience stores by themselves. But surveillance video says otherwise.
A life-sized cutout of the man known as ''The Most Interesting Man in the World" in Dos Equis beer ads was apparently irresistible for one couple.
A store near Roanoke, Virginia was auctioning off the cutout for charity.
Surveillance video shows the man and woman entering the 7/11 store and talking quietly before taking action.
The woman distracts the clerk while the man made off with the "Most Interesting Man in the World."
The distributor replaced the cutout, which is now being kept under lock and key until it is auctioned off.
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney 45 min ago
- Police: Drive safely, buckle up on holiday weekend
- Woman injured in Chicago Skyway crash
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- I-Team: Morgue donates bodies without authorization
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- CTA bus crash in Chicago Lawn injures 2
- Pritzker's Commerce Secretary confirmation hearing begins
- Brian Urlacher retires from NFL after career with Chicago Bears
- Census bureau finds Chicago is growing, but slowly
- Northlake man to be sentenced after kids found tied
- Jurors to resume deliberations at Trump trial
- 24 sets of twins break record in Wilmette 5th grade
- abcnews: Twitter Beefs Up User Security
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos