Daycare 'Fight Club?' Daycare workers accused of forcing toddlers to fight
August 20, 2012 (DOVER, Del.) (WLS) -- Three daycare workers in Delaware have been arrested after they allegedly forced toddlers to fight each other.
Dover Police say the workers even recorded the fights on cell phone video.
The children were 3 years old.
Police have not released the video to the public but have met with the parents.
It is unclear if any of the children received injuries from the fights.
All three suspects are now out on bail and the daycare's license has been suspended.
- Snow, bitter cold to make for messy commute
- Office Depot moving OfficeMax HQ from Naperville to FL
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Crews battle large fire in unoccupied Skokie building
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Lake Zurich lockdowns lifted after reported student with weapons
- Derrick Smith wants case thrown out for being too 'vague'
- Santa visits cancer patient at Northwestern Hospital
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year