Lakeview man wins high-heel race on Michigan Ave.
August 25, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Women can talk about how tough it is to even walk in high heels, but a man won the 'Running of the Heels' event along Chicago's North Michigan Avenue.
The event is a 60-yard sprint, and the heels have to measure two inches or higher.
Anthony Dresman from Lakeview won the race. So, he will have the chance to trade in his heels for 10 pairs of new shoes from Nordstrom.
The race kicked off the Magnificent Mile Shopping Festival.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting 59 min ago
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen 56 min ago
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 41 min ago
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout