Lakeview man wins high-heel race on Michigan Ave.
August 25, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Women can talk about how tough it is to even walk in high heels, but a man won the 'Running of the Heels' event along Chicago's North Michigan Avenue.
The event is a 60-yard sprint, and the heels have to measure two inches or higher.
Anthony Dresman from Lakeview won the race. So, he will have the chance to trade in his heels for 10 pairs of new shoes from Nordstrom.
The race kicked off the Magnificent Mile Shopping Festival.
- Suspects break into Trump, parachute off building 3 min ago
- Boy, 13, seriously injured in Aurora hit-and-run 50 min ago
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 46 min ago
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in OT, tie series 51 min ago
- CPS protesters give up sit-in, school closes for good
- 9 students hospitalized after pepper spray accident
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
46 min ago
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in OT, tie series
51 min ago