Lakeview man wins high-heel race on Michigan Ave.
August 25, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Women can talk about how tough it is to even walk in high heels, but a man won the 'Running of the Heels' event along Chicago's North Michigan Avenue.
The event is a 60-yard sprint, and the heels have to measure two inches or higher.
Anthony Dresman from Lakeview won the race. So, he will have the chance to trade in his heels for 10 pairs of new shoes from Nordstrom.
The race kicked off the Magnificent Mile Shopping Festival.
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 19 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Obama: 2014 can be 'breakthrough year' for US
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing
- Horse escapes, gallops down Old Town streets
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Briggs' status still up in air for Bears
- Kanye West opens pop-up store in Chicago
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
19 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos