Lakeview man wins high-heel race on Michigan Ave.
August 25, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Women can talk about how tough it is to even walk in high heels, but a man won the 'Running of the Heels' event along Chicago's North Michigan Avenue.
The event is a 60-yard sprint, and the heels have to measure two inches or higher.
Anthony Dresman from Lakeview won the race. So, he will have the chance to trade in his heels for 10 pairs of new shoes from Nordstrom.
The race kicked off the Magnificent Mile Shopping Festival.
- South suburbs on alert after series of attacks
- Chicago doctor among 3 killed in Afghanistan
- Crowds descend on Rome ahead of canonization
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Wrigley Field anniversary cake tossed in dumpster
- Chicago plastic bag ban OK'd by council committee
- 5 CPS schools to begin offering mariachi classes
- I-Team: Gov't officials discuss campus sex assaults
- Hinsdale woman featured in People magazine
- All Southland College Prep seniors accepted to college
- NIU hazing death case in court
- Grayslake dry cleaners chemical spill injures 4
- NLRB grants review of NU football players union ruling
- abcnews: Avril Lavigne Slammed for New Video