Girl survives bus accident in China
September 6, 2012 (WLS) -- A young girl caught beneath a bus in China survived with no serious injuries.
The 3-year-old was riding her bike on the sidewalk when the bus veered out of control, plowing into a garden to avoid a car.
The child was tossed in the air and ended up trapped under the large vehicle.
Emergency crews struggled to free her.
The soil was so soft that the jack wouldn't stay in place, but crews managed to dig the girl out by hand.
- Freeze hits Chicago area, snow expected Sunday
- Bicyclist struck, killed by car on West Side
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Couples renew marriage vows at Field Museum
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area