Girl survives bus accident in China
September 6, 2012 (WLS) -- A young girl caught beneath a bus in China survived with no serious injuries.
The 3-year-old was riding her bike on the sidewalk when the bus veered out of control, plowing into a garden to avoid a car.
The child was tossed in the air and ended up trapped under the large vehicle.
Emergency crews struggled to free her.
The soil was so soft that the jack wouldn't stay in place, but crews managed to dig the girl out by hand.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...