Girl survives bus accident in China
September 6, 2012 (WLS) -- A young girl caught beneath a bus in China survived with no serious injuries.
The 3-year-old was riding her bike on the sidewalk when the bus veered out of control, plowing into a garden to avoid a car.
The child was tossed in the air and ended up trapped under the large vehicle.
Emergency crews struggled to free her.
The soil was so soft that the jack wouldn't stay in place, but crews managed to dig the girl out by hand.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly 9 min ago
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run 4 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 19 min ago
- Meeting addresses consequences of 'sexting'
- Skill Champ app designed for children with autism
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Grand jury indicts Lake Station mayor, wife
- Police release sketch in Albany Park attempted kidnapping
- Chicago boy remembered 1 year after suspicious death
- Lyons residents respond to police cuts
- Kirk introduces stroke research, treatment legislation
- Growing Problem: Stolen Smart Phones 30 min ago
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos